lundi 3 septembre 2007

Spécial Yanni


Yanni Live! The Concert Event Video 3

Yanni Live! The Concert Event Video 1

Yanni Live! The Concert Event Video 2

yanni - within attraction (live! at the Acropolis)

Felitsa by Yanni - A song for his mother

Yanni Live! The Concert Event Video 5

Yanni live event! World Dance - creditos

Waltz in 7/8 - Yanni

Nightingale - Yanni

Yanni Deliverance complete

Yanni - End Of August (Live At Acropolis)

1 commentaire:

ANGELA a dit…

Hi, I love Yanni also. Don`t ask me to pick which is my favorite song, because I couldn`t. All Yanni`s works are awesome. Yanni is back and working with Ric Wake, I found this out at Yanni`s website, yanni.com. Its a great site, and there will be new updates on Yanni, every two weeks. I am so looking forward to see what Yanni is working on, this is very exciting news.
YST, Angela